If you’re looking for a taxi service in Jodhpur for a day trip to the jaisalmer desert sam sand dunes, then you’ve come to the right place. At Jodhpur Taxi, we offer a wide range of taxi services for all your transportation needs, from airport transfers to day trips. No matter what time of year it is, we have the perfect taxi service for you. So why wait? Book your taxi now and get started on your jaisalmer desert sam sand dunes trip!
taxi service In Jaipur to get you to and from the jaisalmer Desert Sam Sand Dunes, then look no further than our team at Taxi Jodhpur. We have years of experience in the taxi industry and are experts at getting you to and from your destination safely and on time. Whether you’re visiting for the day or staying for a few days, we’ll make sure to book you a taxi that will take you where you need to go. Contact us today to book your taxi!
Jaisalmer is a city known for its hot and arid climate. As such, it makes a great destination for desert safaris – a type of tourism that consists of visiting attractions in an arid or semi-arid climate.
Do you want to explore the beautiful deserts of Jaisalmer? Whether you’re interested in camel rides, jeep safaris, or mud walks, there are plenty of different types of desert safaris to choose from. In this post, we’ll outline the different types of desert safaris that you can enjoy in Jaisalmer and give you tips on how to pick the perfect one for you. So whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out or an adrenalin-pumping adventure, we’ve got you covered!
There are a variety of desert safaris that are available in Jaisalmer. There are a variety of options, including:
- Desert Camp In Jaisalmer Safari: One of the most adored and most popular types of safari that is available to do in Jaisalmer can be that of the Desert Camp Safari. In this safari you will not only have the opportunity to experience exciting safaris, but you also have the option of living in a tent and enjoying authentic Rajasthani experience.
From sleeping in tiny tents that are equipped with necessary amenities and basic amenities and enjoying the traditional folk music at night and more, this Jaisalmer Desert safari is comparatively far more enjoyable and enjoyable than other types of safari.
This means staying at an area where amenities such as in-house restaurants or air-conditioned accommodation and freshwater supplies are available. If you are traveling with your family or seeking tranquility away from the bustle and hustle of the city, everyone is able to enjoy this JCR Desert Safari Camp In Jaisalmer.
- Half Day Desert Safari: Different from other types of Jaisalmer Desert safari, this one is not just centered around the desert and traversing the dunes of sand. This kind of safari in the desert, you have the opportunity to visit a variety of popular tourist spots and landmarks in the city.
Because the safari lasts an hour and a half You can indulge in local food options while moving from one spot to the next. The most appealing aspect of this type of safari is the ability to pick your preferred method of vehicle, i.e., either camels or vehicles.
The kind of safari you prefer is dependent on the package you’ve chosen. You could opt for a camel safaris to bring the essential thrills to your adventure or you can opt to enjoy a stress-free excursion by choosing to travel in an SUV or Thar. Thar.
- Camel Safari In Jaisalmer: The Thar Desert is among the most famous spots in India where you can enjoy maximum enjoyment of your Camel Safari. Walking through the dunes of sandy sands and gazing at the stunning sunset will give you the needed tranquility and peace on any trip.
In Jaisalmer it is possible to enjoy an unforgettable ride on camels and experiencing the Jaisalmer Desert adventure like you’ve never before. The camels you ride are well-managed and kept in their natural environment.
There are three places that you can go to enjoy an exciting and enjoyable experience of camel safari, and the most well-known of them are the Sam Sand Dunes. Another is Khuri Sand Dunes, where you can staycation as well. Another location that Jaisalmer Desert safari can be taken advantage of is situated only 5 km away from the city centre and is well-known under terms of Lodhruva Sand Dunes.
- Jeep/Car Safari The thrill of riding the wild beasts and tearing across the terrain is an attraction that draws thousands of visitors from all across the globe. The experience is similar to the camel safari. You are able to experience the same scenery as well as natural scenery.
The main difference that is evident is that virtually everyone is able to enjoy this experience and the degree of comfort is unimaginable. The ideal spot to experience an adrenaline rush with Jeep or Jeep Safari In Sam Sand Dunes where you can choose from a variety of vehicles to pick according to your budget.
Where can I do desert safari in Jaisalmer?
The most famous places that offer a desert safari in Jaisalmer are:
- Sam Sand Dunes: Making their mark on among the world’s most renowned Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer, Desert Safari In Sam Sand Dunes attract a large number of visitors to the dunes. The most popular destination for an afternoon of Jaisalmer Desert safari, this location is home to numerous large, elegant, chic lavish and budget friendly hotels that can offer you the finest holiday of your life.
It is located 40 km from the city centre in Jaisalmer, Sam Sand Dunes are the preferred choice of guests due to the fact that it has provided the visitors with a variety of entertainment and recreational possibilities. From eating authentic Rajasthani food and participating in cultural shows This is a nexus for the traditional Rajasthani culture.
It is believed that the Serai Camp as well as the Dangri Desert Safari Camp are among the most popular stays here, in which one can experience the royalty feels like when you indulge with a myriad of adrenaline-rushing activities.
- Khuri Sand Dunes: The Thar Desert is home to a variety of gorgeous areas, providing a beautiful spot for people to experience a thrilling day in a desert adventure. One of the most beautiful spots is Khuri, which is the Sand Dunes of Khuri.
They are located at about 50 kilometres from the southern part of Jaisalmer, Khuri Sand Dunes are well known for being the least populous and offering tour and adventure tours without crowds to visitors.
Attracting tourists from all across the globe These sand dunes are renowned for providing the second most thrilling Jaisalmer Desert safari. From dunes bashing and riding camels here you can take a chance on a myriad of thrilling adventures. Apart from the many adventures, Khuri Sand Dunes are also home to a variety of resorts that allow you to book your tents for the natural beauty and scenery of your stay.
- Lodhruva Sand Dunes: If you’re not ready to travel far from Jaisalmer city, then these dunes in the sand are the ideal location for you. In addition to enjoying the desert vibes, you also have the luxury of staying near to all the lights of the city. You can’t experience all the different Jaisalmer Desert safari here due to the small size of the area and the only form of adventure offered here to visitors is that of the Camel Safari. Book Today : Taxi Service In Jaisalmer, Rajasthan Tour Package .